RE: Most corrupt administration ever ...

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 19.05.2019 20:58
von Willie (gelöscht)

GOP Rep. Amash becomes first Republican to say Trump 'engaged in impeachable conduct'
Michigan GOP Rep. Justin Amash said Saturday he had concluded President Donald Trump committed "impeachable conduct" and accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/18/politics/...chable-conduct/

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 19.05.2019 21:09
von Willie (gelöscht)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez@AOC
To the GOP extremists trying to invoke “the unborn” to jail people for abortion:
Where are you on climate change? OH right, you want to burn fossil fuels til there’s hell on Earth.
If they were truthful about their motives, they’d be consistent in their principles. They’re not.
11:13 AM - 17 May 2019

The GOP doesn’t care about babies at all - especially brown, black, or poor ones. If they did, they’d:
- cosponsor the Green New Deal or at LEAST have a real climate plan
- guarantee healthcare so ALL can get prenatal care
- not stand for the death+caging of babies on our border
11:19 AM - 17 May 2019

What angers me about the GOP’s attempts to turn the United States into a far-right Christian theocracy is how dishonest they are about it.
At least be forthright about your desire to subvert and dismantle our democracy into a creepy theological order led by a mad king.
11:23 AM - 17 May 2019

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.05.2019 21:13 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 19.05.2019 21:16
von Willie (gelöscht)

The Alabama Abortion Law Is a Disaster for Republicans
Banning abortion is unpopular. Banning abortion for rape victims is insanely unpopular.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019...epublicans.html

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 19.05.2019 23:28
von Willie (gelöscht)

How golf explains Trump. Seriously.
“This guy cheats like a mafia accountant.”

...Rick Reilly
Well, this story isn’t in the book but it’s wild. While Trump was meeting with Kim Jong Un in Singapore, a club championship was held at Trump International, the course Trump built near Mar-a-Lago in Florida. So later on, Trump’s back on the course there with the Secret Service and the SWAT team guys and all that stuff. And he sees Ted Virtue, who was involved in the financing of the movie Green Book.

I could never get Virtue to call me back on all this, but Golf.com reported it and I heard it from two members of the club as well. They say Virtue was there playing with his son. Trump sees Ted on the 9th hole and and decides to drive his cart over. He tells Ted: “Congrats on winning the club championship, but you didn’t really win it, because I was out of town.”

Ted tries to laugh it off, but Trump is dead serious. Trump says, “We’re gonna play these last six holes for the championship.” And Ted’s like, “Oh, well, I’m playing with my son, but thanks anyway.” But Trump says, “It’s okay. Your son can play, too.” So what are you going to do? He’s the president. It’s his course. They end up playing.

Apparently, they get to a hole with a big pond in front of the green. Both Ted and his son hit the ball on the green, but Trump hits his in the water. By the time they get to the hole, though, Trump is lining up the son’s ball. Only now it’s his ball and the caddie has switched it.

The son is like, “That’s my ball!” But Trump’s caddie goes, “No, this is the president’s ball; your ball went in the water.” Ted and his son look at each other confused, not sure if this is really happening. Trump makes that putt, and wins one up. Then, according to Golf.com, he tells Virtue something like, “I’ll tell you what, we’ll be co-champions.”

But the members tell me that when you look at the plaques on Trump’s locker there, it says: “2018 Men’s Club Champion.” No “co-” at all. ...

Sean Illing
What’s interesting to me is what Trump’s cheating says about the unreality he lives in. ....

Rick Reilly
I mean, he’s always been like this. We’ve known this guy in the sports world for 30 years. He’s always told people that no one can beat him, that he’s the best of the rich guys. But it’s always been complete bullshit, and everyone knows it.

For example, he’s played in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am, a really popular golf tournament that’s full of rich guys, for seven straight years. His team has never made the cut — not once. He constantly says he can beat anybody among the rich, but I’ve played in the Tahoe Celebrity tournament with him several times and he’s never finished in the top half.

I realize how silly all of this is, but it’s also serious because of what it says about the man, about who and what he actually is. I always say golf is like bicycle shorts — it reveals a lot about a man. And the fact that he has to prop up his bullshit reputation as this fantastic golfer is pretty revealing. ...

Sean Illing
I’m curious why you decided to write this book. You don’t really wade into politics that much, so why put this out into the world?

Rick Reilly
Because of my dad, who passed away. My dad taught me that golf was a gentleman’s game, that you never cheat a guy. To see a guy cheating and telling people he won tournaments he didn’t even play in, and telling people he won tournaments that weren’t even held — it just bothers me. He’s leaving a big orange splotch all over my game, and that’s why I wrote the book.
https://www.vox.com/2019/5/10/18524172/d...eat-rick-reilly

"Commander in Cheat"
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...a0b&oe=5D698D9F

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.05.2019 23:42 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 00:27
von Willie (gelöscht)

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him.
Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems.
They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people.....
2:15 PM - 19 May 2019

....who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography.”
Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...7fd&oe=5D6C2832

😂😂😂

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 10:25
von Maga-neu | 35.109 Beiträge

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #6630
Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him.
Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems.
They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people.....

....who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography.”
Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...7fd&oe=5D6C2832

😂😂😂

Fox hat wenigstens einen Journalisten, der etwas anders tickt als die anderen, sodass es neben Hannity und Ingraham (Carlson lasse ich außen vor, denn er ist nicht der vehemente Verteidiger Trumps) eben auch einen Chris Wallace gibt. (Sogar SPON leistete sich einen Jan Fleischhauer.) Bei CNN oder MSNBC sucht man dergleichen vergebens.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 15:09
von Willie (gelöscht)

A whistleblower just revealed Deutsche Bank covered up 2016 Kushner money transfers with Russia
A whistleblower has revealed that the brass of the only major bank willing to do business with President Trump covered up credible suspicious activity reports (SARs) about him and Jared Kushner.

Deutsche Bank is notorious for skirting the wrong side of the law when it comes to money laundering scandals, especially when the clients are Russian oligarchs. Perhaps coincidentally, they’re also the only major bank willing to do business with perpetual disaster Donald Trump, lending both he and his son-in-law’s family real estate companies billions of dollars over the past few years.

A bank employee discovered that the now-dissolved Trump Foundation and his fellow trust-fund baby turned White House senior advisor Jared Kushner both executed transactions that raised credible concerns about money laundering during the 2016 election and in 2017. When the whistleblower brought dossiers about Trump and, in particular, Kushner’s suspicious activities with Russians to her superiors, Deutsche Bank fired her.
https://washingtonpress.com/2019/05/19/a...rs-with-russia/

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 15:14
von Willie (gelöscht)

GOP throws up impeachment shield around Trump
Republicans are moving fast to squelch Justin Amash's rebellion against Donald Trump before his conclusion that the President "engaged in impeachable conduct" -- the first by a GOP lawmaker -- can gather momentum.

Amash's act of conscience on Saturday sparked immediate speculation over whether a tiny leak in the Republican dam could grow into a torrent of support running away from the President.
After all, it was a rising tide of Republican disgust that eventually became the unstoppable force that led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon in 1974.

The early signs are that Amash's protest will not materially shift political dynamics in Washington that mean any attempt to impeach Trump remains a long-shot scenario.
But it introduced an unpredictable dimension into the building political storm over potential House testimony by Robert Mueller as Democrats accuse Attorney General William Barr of slow rolling a decision on a date for the special counsel to appear.

Amash accused Barr of "deliberately" misrepresenting Mueller's report -- an explosive charge that will ensure Mueller will face an uncomfortable spotlight whenever he arrives on Capitol Hill -- for a hearing that now seems unlikely to occur before early June.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/20/politics/...ent-conclusion/

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 15:42
von Willie (gelöscht)

Trump scrambles to reverse Rust Belt slide
His campaign is moving to shore up his standing in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania — where its own polling shows him trailing Joe Biden.

Donald Trump’s aides and allies are moving aggressively to shore up his support in three Rust Belt states that propelled him to the presidency — but where his own polling shows him in trouble heading into 2020.

Trump will travel to Pennsylvania Monday for a rally that comes after recent visits to Wisconsin and Michigan, two other states at the center of his reelection strategy. Those appearances are just the most public display of his team’s efforts to fortify his standing.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/2...e-biden-1332973

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 15:56
von Willie (gelöscht)

Critic renews suit over Trump financial disclosure
President Donald Trump is facing a new lawsuit accusing him of obscuring his personal debts by burying them among his businesses’ financial obligations on annual disclosure forms.

The suit, filed Sunday by Washington lawyer Jeffrey Lovitky, is a reprise of a complaint he filed in 2017 leveling similar allegations at Trump. At issue is that the president mixes his personal debts with his businesses’ debts on his disclosure forms, making it impossible to tell how much he personally owes and to whom.

Lovitky also filed a separate suit in 2017 challenging financial disclosure forms filed by Trump’s daughter Ivanka and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, both of whom are also senior advisers to the president. That suit claims that the forms failed to provide sufficient detail on the holdings of various investment vehicles. That case was put on hold while the one against President Trump proceeded.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/1...lawsuit-1334097

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 16:09
von Willie (gelöscht)

Kamala Harris@SenKamalaHarris
Attorney General Barr admitted that he did not look at the underlying evidence in the Mueller investigation before single-handedly closing the matter.
Now, the president is blocking Congress from seeing it for ourselves. What are they trying to hide?
1:51 PM - 9 May 2019

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 17:28
von Willie (gelöscht)

Dreamweasel@Dreamweasel
RASMUSSEN: 50% of Americans believe Earth could be flat
D: That’s ridiculous
R: The media insists the world is round; clearly they are biased because they don’t give equal time to the other side
SCIENTISTS: Here are satellite photos
CARLSON: Biased liberal scientists
🐸: Soros!

3:21 AM - 13 Jan 2019

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 17:48
von Willie (gelöscht)

Matthew Gertz@MattGertz
Folks, The president is threatening Iran because of a Fox News segment.
Left, Fox, 4:16 pm
Right, Trump, 4:25 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D69WL5QXsAMlzkU.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D69WL5EXkAEpcpX.png

2:01 PM - 19 May 2019

Donald J. Trump‏@realDonaldTrump
If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!
1:25 PM - 19 May 2019

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.05.2019 17:48 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 18:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vEavSi5Qk

Ab 3:00 erklärt eine Professorin, dass auch die Immigration Unqualifizierter ein Segen für die USA sind, da sie anderen Leuten ermöglichen, sich zu spezialisieren und das zu tun, was man am besten kann. :-)
Denselben bullshit erzählten Dienstleister ihren Firmenkunden (du brauchst keine Buchhaltung, IT-Abteilung etc., "source Sie aus" und du kannst dich spezialisieren.) Für die Geringqualifizierten in den USA, darunter viele Farbige und Latinos, eine tolle Möglichkeit, aufzusteigen... Oder abzusteigen, denn was bei gleichbleibender Nachfrage und steigendem Angebot passiert, dürfte wohl auch dieses demokratische Superhirn wissen.

Wer wählt eigentlich solche **** (aus Gründen der Netiquette zensiert)?

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.05.2019 18:06 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 18:26
von Willie (gelöscht)

Pardoning War Criminals Isn’t Just Wrong. It Hurts the Military and American Interests.
President Trump, who seems to see himself as a decidedly pro-military president, has issued one pardon and begun publicly musing about more of them for convicted American war criminals. It is difficult to think of an action he could take that would be more harmful to our military. ....

The former American servicemen convicted of war crimes were found to have disobeyed legal orders given by their commanders. Trump’s pardon is a rebuke to those legal orders. It places the commander in chief in the position of telling that soldiers lower in the chain of command that maybe they can do whatever they like. For the vast majority of our soldiers, sailors, airnmen, marines, and guardsman—who serve with honor and integrity—Trump’s pardons undermines and insults their righteous service. And in the long run, this can only sow distrust of civilian leadership within our military.

Then there is society at large. In our representative democracy, it is incredibly difficult to win a war without the support of the American public. Again: War is a political act. So within the context of liberal democracy, war can be viewed as an expression of public will. If the public does not support a war, then the war cannot be prosecuted successfully. ...

Having the commander in chief condone war crimes will almost certainly lead to diminishing respect for the military by the public at large. And in the long run, this becomes dangerous.
https://thebulwark.com/pardoning-war-cri...ican-interests/

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 18:30
von Willie (gelöscht)

Deutsche Bank reportedly ignored employees’ calls to report Trump transactions to a federal watchdog
Transactions in 2016 and 2017 triggered automated controls at Deutsche Bank meant to catch illicit activity, and compliance workers then prepared what’s known as suspicious activity reports that they believed should be sent to the Treasury, according to the Times, which cited five current and former bank employees. But the reports were never filed with the government, the article states.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/19/deutsche...ansactions.html

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 18:32
von Willie (gelöscht)

'ART OF THE DEAL' CO-AUTHOR SAYS HE WOULD LIKE TO RENAME THE BOOK 'THE SOCIOPATH'
The ghost writer of President Donald Trump’s Art of the Deal memoir-cum-business advice book has suggested it should be renamed to "The Sociopath" to better reflect its protagonist.

“If I had to rename The Art of the Deal, I would call it The Sociopath,” Schwartz continued. “Because he has no conscience, he has no guilt. All he wants to do is make the case that he would like to be true. And while I do think he is probably aware that more walls are closing around him than ever before, he does not experience the world in the way an ordinary human being would.”
https://www.newsweek.com/art-deal-coauth...NewsweekTwitter

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 18:36
von Willie (gelöscht)

Donald Trump goes completely berserk after Deutsche Bank accuses him of being a Russian money launderer
Last night, Republican Congressman Justin Amash called for Donald Trump’s impeachment. This morning Trump predictably launched an attack on Amash, calling him a “loser” and a “lightweight” accordingly. But these are Trump’s usual generic insults, and the whole thing almost felt like a paint by numbers response. Then this afternoon Deutsche Bank accused Trump of being a Russian money launderer, and suddenly things changed. ...

Donald Trump had been spending the afternoon on autopilot, tweeting his usual rhetoric about how great of a job he’s done, and how all the news about his scandals is fake. But after the Deutsche Bank bombshell landed, Trump decided to tweet this: “If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!” That’s right, he’s suddenly threatening to “end” a country – genocide, we think – because he’s desperate to change the narrative....
https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/be...es-money/18085/

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 18:41
von Willie (gelöscht)

FOX NEWS HOSTS BLAST PETE BUTTIGIEG AFTER DONALD TRUMP CRITICIZES NETWORK FOR FAVORABLE TOWN HALL
Fox & Friends' co-hosts performed damage control Monday after their network hosted South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg for a town hall that saw him exalted while Fox News was dragged by President Donald Trump.

Trump blasted his favorite cable news network Sunday for airing the town hall hosted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace, which featured 2020 candidate Buttigieg pitching his platform and even receiving a standing round of applause from New Hampshire attendees. But the Fox & Friends hosts went on the offensive for the president Monday, ridiculing Buttigieg for having inserted "friends" into the audience and painting him as yet another "socialist" running for president. Buttigieg told Wallace he didn't care what Trump tweeted, but it appeared Monday that the Fox & Friends were very affected.

Co-host Brian Kilmeade warned Buttigieg against coming on his network and insulting primetime right-wing hosts such as Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham. At one point, Buttigieg said Fox News allowed its opinion hosts to "uncritically amplify hate" on the air. ...
https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-pete-b...d-trump-1430309

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 18:49
von Willie (gelöscht)

After his Fox News town hall, Fox & Friends launches a propaganda onslaught against Pete Buttigieg
Fox hosts called Buttigieg a "clown," said his town hall was stacked with friends and relatives, and mischaracterized his positions

South Bend, IN, Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s performance at a Fox News town hall garnered rave reviews Sunday night from journalists and pundits, with some arguing that his successful turn proved that Democratic presidential candidates should be making on-air appeals to the network’s viewers.

“This is exactly why Dems' refusal to debate on FOX is so self-defeating,” argued political analyst Jeff Greenfield. “Well-prepared candidates would have chapter and verse to offer, and on a live debate or town hall there's no way for FOX to block or distort their points.”

What pundits who offer opinions like these are really demonstrating is that they do not understand what Fox is and how it operates. Appearing on the network did give Buttigieg the opportunity to speak directly to its audience. But the town hall does not exists in a vacuum; Fox is a right-wing propaganda machine that constantly pushes disinformation in order to damage progressives and help conservatives. And within hours -- after the commentariat had stopped watching Fox -- the network began smearing Buttigieg in an effort that will likely minimize any gains he might have made with its viewers. ...
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2019/0...uttigieg/223745

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 19:21
von Willie (gelöscht)

Shawn Vestal: The 800 former federal prosecutors who signed a letter alleging Trump obstructed justice are heroes
Olson is now one of more than 800 former federal prosecutors who have come together to make an extraordinary assertion: It is only the presidency itself that prevents Trump from facing felony charges for obstruction of justice.

The attorneys – including appointees by Republican and Democratic presidents, serving in administrations dating back to Carter – have signed a letter asserting that Trump’s actions to impede the investigation into Russian election meddling, as described in the Mueller report, amount to “overwhelming” evidence of obstruction.
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/m...ho-signed-a-le/

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 20:26
von Willie (gelöscht)

De Niro: Imprisoning Trump would make America great again
The two-time Oscar winner was honoring this year’s recipients of the American Icon Awards in Los Angeles, including boxer Evander Holyfield, Al Pacino and music producer Quincy Jones, among others.

In remarks to the crowd, in video first published by TMZ.com, De Niro called the honorees “people of great individual accomplishments who give us examples to look up to. They’ve earned our respect and admiration, and they deserve it.”
“On the other hand, the individual who currently purports to lead America is not worthy of any tribute,” added De Niro as some applause and jeers are heard among the audience.

“Unless you think of his impeachment and imprisonment as a sort of tribute,” the frequent Trump critic continued.
“Now that’s how you can make America great again."
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in...ica-great-again

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 20:28
von Willie (gelöscht)

Ford to cut 7,000 jobs by August, including 900 this week
Ford Motor said Monday that it is laying off about 7,000 managers and other salaried employees, about 10% of its white-collar workforce across the globe, as part of a restructuring plan designed to save the No. 2 automaker $600 million annually.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/20/ford-to-...-this-week.html

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 21:59

Gee, guess this outing takes more courage than many other outings... btw, he stands for the national anthem...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEfq7PFLypY

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.05.2019 22:00 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 20.05.2019 23:33
von Willie (gelöscht)

How extremists are reasserting themselves in mainstream GOP politics in Arizona

With nativism rising in the U.S., Arizona’s far-right, enamored with conspiracies and comfortable among bigots and nationalists, is mobilizing after years of feeling alienated by the state GOP.

They are motivated by a president and state party leader who are voicing action for a pro-Trump "America First" agenda they support and the state’s rapidly changing demography towards a younger, more diverse population, experts say.

President Donald Trump’s affirmation of white nationalists after a 2017 neo-Nazi “Unite the Right” rally turned deadly in Charlottesville, Virginia, when Trump said there were "very fine people on both sides," was taken by many as tacit approval of the fringe right and its tactics.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/pol...rty/3568202002/

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Corto
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 335 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1450 Themen und 323221 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen